Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tom Turkey is Pulling out into first place!


Yes indeed, Tom is leading over Santa.  I have been going out to the stores looking for the Thanksgiving joy and have found it in a bountifully way.  Turkeys in frozen and fresh, whole and breasts. Even some turkey legs! But sad to say, like most things, the cost has gone up.   I for one love a turkey roll both white and dark meats. I found gravy and stuffing mixes as well as cranberry in many forms. All that are great for the dinners to come.  I also found pumpkin in breads, cookies, muffins, cakes and of course the famous Pumpkin pie!!
This all sounds so wonder full and filling but, we must wait till next week  to find out how Mom or Gram mom will fix our Tom Turkey dinner.

Did I just hear someone say they could not wait??

No comments:

Post a Comment