Friday, November 9, 2012

Looks like Snow in the fabric room.

I have found this great fabric that looks like a geometric snow storm.  It is blue, white, green and red.  The flakes are the true dimensional block type of flakes.   Some are the red and some are the green.  I have looked around and found the top cuff of this stockings that I am making for Christmas Eve. It has the same green and red and blue shades. So they really look great together. Can't wait to start on them this coming week.  I sew on Mondays and can get a lot of things finished in one day. Wonder if I can do all 4?

I have been still knitting the pumpkin caps for everyone that wants one. I have a few baby caps in the shop on 2nd Street.  I have sold all the white pumpkin caps that I started this year.  People like them so they might be back for the next year.  But right now I am knitting the red, white, and green yarns. They are in caps and mitts and scarfs and neck choker warmers.  I have been making some ornaments for the tree and also some catnip toys for the cats in this yarn.  I may say that the toys are visible at night on the floor so there isn't any stepping on surprises.  Also I have been working on some dog things for toys and clothes.

As for the race of who will win on the first holiday rating I see Santa coming up behind Tom Turkey fast.  Looks like Santa might just gain on old Tom.  But one never knows.  Tom is full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment