Monday, November 19, 2012

Tis the season to be Thankful!!

Yes, Tom has won and he is very thankful that everyone has remembered to have Thanksgiving before Santa.

I have had this store open on Sundays during Holidays for the past 26 years.  Each year I have found that I am truly thankful to all the wonderful people who come and visit, revisit or just fond us. Each person that comes in has always giving me something in return.  Some give me a smile, a grin, a story or just the shear pleasure of coming in and seeing what I have to offer.  They also give me ideas for new things to have for next year or something I can do for them now. I love each visit and it gives me great joy to see what my things can give each of them.  So I say I have many friends and I am given many gifts of joy each and every day here at Nanny Goat Crafts.  I am truly thankful to all who have come in and spent some time here.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment