Sunday, November 25, 2012

Santa has been seen shopping

Now that  Tom Turkey has been here and he is now happy to have won the race. We now can   start working off that feast by putting up the tree and the lights inside  and outside of the house.  Santa is sad he didn't make it to be in front in November. But, he still has his own date here in December.  The tree is up and ready. I have been working on some new stockings for the blue jeans wearers in the family.  Then there is the cross stitched napkins, bread cloths and of course the towels.  Aprons and many other goodies are here in the store.  First night will be this coming Saturday the 1 st of December.  I have already seem some elves and I think I saw Santa at the  local WalMart.  He was looking at the trees and shaking his head.  I think Santa loves a real tree! But we now can start working up those lists and the wrapping of said goodies.
I have a few cookies to bake and a few dog treats to make too.  All of which can be bought in the Nanny Goat Crafts store on 2nd Street in down town Frederick.   Happy Shopping you have 29 days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment