Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ah beautiful rain!

Hot and humid has been the buzz words for Frederick.  Dry and hot had a good running for 2nd place. That is till tonight.  While sitting here working on my site I heard this sizzling noise.  Then a knocking at my Bay window!!!  I pulled back the curtains and what a wonderful site I saw.   RAIN !  At first it hit hard with the
big drops which made people run for cover.  Then it slowed down to a nice steady rain.  Then it stopped.
We got wet for just a little, but I am sure we all felt the coolness that it gave us.

Here at 3am I stuck my head out thru the curtains to see what woke me and it was raining lightly.  The sizzling again had woke the dog who woke me.  She is now fast to sleep and I am here.  I am hoping to hear the rain come more tonight.  They are calling for it to be a 2 day forecast of rain.  Gee will they be right????  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment