Saturday, July 23, 2011

WE have been busy!

Well My birthday week started of with  a whirlwind cleaning of the whole house.  I think we made the cats and dog run for cover.  Once we got the fur and hair cleaned out of the corners we went for the bedrooms.
Everything just looks so great now.  I am sure this will not be fur free very long with all this heat.

Son is home from NYC and he will be with us till Sunday afternoon. That is when he will be going back down to Baltimore for a few days with his friends there.  Then he will be headed home on Wednesday.  While here he has been telling me of a few things that are in the works for his business.  I wish him well with it all.

Thank you Mac for coming home and making my birthday so very special for me.  Yes Mac, when you come home I do get so happy to see you, I am like all moms, I do cry!  Thank you for making my day the best day ever.  Love ya, for being you, my son.  Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment