Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nanny' Mending Basket

We have said in other posts that Nanny Goat Crafts will be opening a new part to her shop.  Well on August's First Night we did.  Many people came in an asked questions about what will I be working on.
I talked with a few that wanted to know if I would be doing hemming, Yes I will be.  Can we cuff pants? Yes, I will do pants.  Torn seams and hems and buttons are things that many people need help with.  Waist bands on skirts and elastic in pants. Cuffs and pockets and knees patches.  Even patches on your elbows of
jackets.  I have mended sweaters and fixed dog beds.  I have even fixed a dogs fave toy with a new squeakier. 

In the Store we have Knitted, Sewn and Counted Cross Stitched clothes and other items.  We make new clothes and we also fix clothes at the Mending basket.  So come see us or call us.  The stores address is
Nanny Goat Crafts, 15 E. 2nd Street.  Our phone is:  240 367-5532.   Mark your apt calender to come and see us today.  My prices are reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment