Friday, August 19, 2011

Do I hear Fall taping at my window?

Oh, I think I hear Fall tapping at my window. Yes, I do believe, I have seen a few changes.  The goldenrod is five fingers long and very golden in color.  The chestnuts have started to fall and the chipmonks are running to harvest all  the nuts they can find.  Some of the trees are dropping their leaves because of driness but some have turned just a little. 
Here in the store have started to see the Fall and Winter fabrics come slipping in and I have started to clean up the Summer fabrics. There are new aprons for Fall and a few for Christmas too.  I shiver to think of the coming of Fall and Winters chilly days.  But that is a good thing since we have been haveing very hot temps for a few weeks now.
I have been getting a few over coats that need the linning rehemmed and the buttons put back on.  The hems of a few jumpers have come my way too.  So, my faithfull readers, if you have a few things to be fixed before you wear them for the Fall and Winter please bring them down so I can fix them soon. 
In the store I have a few new clothes for Halloween. Childrens sizes only for now.  But I plan to have more clothes soon.  Not just for kidds, but everyone.
The children will be, if not already, back to school and there will be more time for looking into all the find shops in town.  You might even find here a few great ideas for the college bound student too.  And, Oh my, the gifts that you will need for all the up and coming celebrations.
So, when you get to cleanning out your Spring and Summer clothes to move in the Fall and Winter clothes check out the sewing problems or needs and come see Me, Trish, at Nanny Goat Crafts I will help you.  That way Fall and Winter wont catch you off gard.

No comments:

Post a Comment