Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall is here and Halloween is out in the stores.

I found myself walking thru the Halloween goodies today while out and about. Many things to pick out. Candy bags for the pup treats, Halloween ribbon for ties and strings.  I have been working on something very new for Halloween or just Fall thru Thanksgiving.  I will soon have a picture of it for the Etsy shop I have.  www.NannyGoatCrafts.etsy.com !  Once it is up there will be a limit to how many there will be made.

With the caps for all members of the family in the pumpkin style there are mittens too.  I have been thinking of other pumpkin things to make like the pumpkin cat nip toys that are in the site.


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  I have been  looking for the teas and the coffees that are out now and they make  a good change from the regular flavors.  I have gone out into the garden and picked up 3 pumpkins that grew on the vines in my backyard.  Yes Mac, they grew this year and gave me 5.  I am thinking of making a pie out of one.  The others will come in and be used for Jack o"lanterns.

Just keep and eye out for the new Items in our web and remember to order early.

Happy Fall Ya all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment