Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dont forget your pumpkin caps!

I have been working on pumpkin caps for the whole family.  I now think I have enough caps for all the family even the cats and dogs.  Yes, I have been making them in the pet sizes too.  I have been working on a few preemie sizes too.  I have given some caps to the "Care Wear" group for the hospitals they send to. I think that all babies need to have some fun caps for their clothes.   But, it is getting close to that time of year for the Pumpkins to be made into pies and treats and of course the all important Jack O' Lantern. 

I have been making them for the show out in Middletown, Maryland there at Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch. They have a crafts barn there for many peoples crafts.  They have Fall times and Christmas too.  They are open on the weekends starting next weekend on Friday.   So, if you want a ride in the country go visit them and enjoy a hay ride. While out there pick out that Fall goodies that you want for the porch or the table inside. Then go in and visit with them in the crafts barn.  Oh, an don't forget to wear your pumpkin cap or pick one up out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment