Monday, June 11, 2012

Look what I got you Dad, Happy Fathers Day!

I saw this at Nanny Goat Crafts in downtown Frederick Dad.  And it was just your size! Yes, it is a large Dad. And if you want to Dad you can turn it inside out and wear it as a solid color of a dark tan.  It has really neat cars on it you just might remember riding in too!








                                                                                   Then I saw this tee with a picture of George on it and
thought you would like it too! This is a size ex large blue tee and it is a great likeness of George too!  Gee Dad I just didn't know what to do  so I bought you both.  Happy Fathers Day  Daddy!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY  to all the dads out there!  Remember Fathers Day is this Sunday June 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment