Monday, May 28, 2012

To All Who Answered The Call

Today is Memorial Day.  I am truely thankful to all the men and women and dogs who have answered the call to duty.  They have given thier all to thier country and flag. Some have given thier lives. Others have given parts of them selves, eyes, arms and legs.  I for one am very thankful to thoes who have. For without them this land would not be free and we would not have our freedom.  My Dad was a Dr. in 1941 and he saw much of our boys on his table.  He once told it that war is pure hell. He was a lucky one he came back.  Many did not make it back.  I this day have been up to see his grave with the bronze plack.  I have given him a new rose many times.  Today a flag should be on his grave. But that flag is flying in the cemantery I am proud of it there.

Again  one BIG  Thank you goes out to all who answered that call and the many calls that have been happening.  THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM ALL OF YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment