Monday, April 23, 2012

April showers bring May flowers

I really can't tell you how many times my Mom use to tell us kids that when it would rain in the month of April.
But she was right.  The rain is very important this year for we are already in great need of rain here in Maryland.
We have had a red warning for fire a few times this year. The weather bug has chirped so much in the past few weeks and gave us this as the reason. So, let it rain and give us flowers and keep us safe from fire.

 And since Moms are always right we should have beautiful flowers in our green gardens next month. I know this rain will not only help the flowers grow it will also help with the moisture in the grown too.

May is not only known for flowers but for Mothers Day come in there too.  I would like to take this time to say Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there from me to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment