Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving is just 4 days away

 Yes we are there! That week of the cooking turkey and stuffing.  Fixing all the goodies for the Thank you dinner.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  The store is doing oh so much better.  I am thankful that my children are all well and doing good too.   And I am very thankful to all of you who we have been able to help with your needs for the year so far.  So as I sit down to that great meal this Thursday I will be thinking of everyone in this world who are far away and doing their best for us in the armed forces.  I pray that they too will be eating something good.  And I pray that all will be protected from harm.  I also say thank you for all you have done over there.


HAPPY  THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment