Sunday, November 27, 2011

Do You have a puppy friend?

I have here one happy Golden and eight great happy kitties.  All of whom love treats.  I was mixing up a batch of peanut butter cookies and thinking that I felt a few eyes on me.  I turned around and oh yes all eyes
were on me!  I think hoping for a few pieces to drop on to the floor.  If i had I am sure there would have been a run for it.  So I have been thinking of making treats for the pets not only here at my house, but for the many other pet owners that walk up and down the streets of Frederick.

I have tried my hand at the bones that are made of peanut butter and oatmeal.  The pet here love them.  So I started to make a few extras for some of my customers.  They have gotten their starter tastes and now I m hoping that they will now come in and buy them on a regular bases.  The bone shaped treats are made of Water, flour, oatmeal and peanut butter.  That is it!  Nothing that can be bad for anyone else that might try one.  I have and they arn't too bad.  But I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't hurt anyone. 

We now offer them in 2 sizes: small and large bone shaped treats.  1 doz of the small one for $2.00 and 1 doz large for $3.00.  These are the plain ones.  That is they arn't decorated for Christmas.  Those will be offered soon.  Priced each.  I will also be offering 2 1/2 doz large bones in a small Christmas tin for $9.00 for the plain ones.  And the 31/2 doz small bones in Christmas tins for $10.00.  Christmas treats will be priced this week.

Happy Holidays to all the pets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment