Monday, February 21, 2011

Old Man Winter wont leave

Yes, I know,  I have not been able to say it enough but, I want Spring to come to Frederick!! So what are we to get tonight??  Well they are calling for snow. Yes up to 4 to 8" of that stuff.  So I will have to unpack the winter hats, scarfs and mittens, for the last time I hope, tonight for tomorrow. 

I have seeds ready for the first time I can plant after the last frost.  I have tomato plants poking up in peat pellets.  I have been working on the fabric in the store.  I am getting things ready for the changes in the room where my store is. I have started the new things for the wee ones in baby onesies with the circus in mind.  Elephants, bears, lions, and tigers.  Oh my! Then I have a few onesies with gardening ideas on them.  Found some great new fabric with little girls in mind.  Little sun dresses and shorts and tops all done in calico of purple and yellow flowers. Oh so sweet!

Hopefully there will be a few new lines for the company.  A line of ladies clothes and men's too.  These will be easy wear and not something for evening or dressy times.  I am in hopes that we will be able to add these lines this year.  So be on the look out for them sometime around July.

But for now we will be adding more and more goodies for the Spring and early Summer time.  I sure hope that the ground hog wasnt  given a brib!  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment