Wednesday, December 1, 2010

There are 23 more shopping days till Christmas Day

Yes we are in that Christmas shopping time.  With that all too familiar refrain of Bah Humbug when shopping for that just right gift.  I have heard it today in my shop from two young women were here shopping for their mom.  They could not decided on what she might like because mom had everything.  So I suggested a washcloth.  They wanted to look at them and I told them that they are hand knitted of cotton.  They looked them over and I suggested getting a basket and some favorite bath salts or soap. Making up a bath basket. So mom could take it into the bathroom with her.  They took two for mom and two  for Auntie.  Then went on down town to eat lunch.

The colors here are for everyday.   The ones on the bottom right are our Christmas  ones.
They are $3.00 each or 3 for $8.00.  All found in our store Nanny Goat Crafts.  15 E. 2nd Street, Frederick Md.




No comments:

Post a Comment