Monday, April 8, 2013

April Showers Will Bring May Flowers

I have been yucky with Allergies this weekend and I am looking forward to some rain to get rid of them.
And I am in need of the rain to give us the water for the gardens.  I have worked very hard on the clean up of the yard and garden plots.  I am going to have the garden waste men have a fit when they see all the bags I will be putting out for them on Wendsday.
If the rain does come the birds and the flowers will be very happy. I love seeing the abundance of flowers in the yards around here and in my own yard.  The roses are getting their green leaves on them. I put down the rose food and worked it into the soil now for the rains to do their job.  I know that this years garden will be beautifully flowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment