Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tis the Eyeds of March time.

While I walked outside this morning I was listening to a robin singing his sweet song. I gave the back yard a good look over and see the tiny green buds coming up Thur the ground. Thinking " ah the beginnings of Spring". the smell of the ground and the air has changed.

In about 2 weeks the Daylight savings time will start. Oh, I can not wait for the jump forward and losing the one hour extra sleep.  And the warmth of the temptures. I am tired of the rain and cold and the dampness that comes with Winter. I am ready for Spring!  I want to get out into the garden on the eve of the 17th an plant my taters. I have the tomatoes in pots in the house. And I want peas,  so I need a new fence.

Then we will have Palm Sunday the week after that. With Easter coming the week after that.  I plan on Sunrise service. Then hoping to come home to dinner with the family.  I will bake the usual cakes and buns. Then we will see what they want to eat.

So March will come in like a blowing wind and run out the same way.

So I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day, Happy less sleep, Happy Palm Sunday,  and a wonderful Easter Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment