Sunday, December 23, 2012

1 Day and counting

Ah yes there is one day before Santa comes in form the cold here in Frederick.  Santa will find that we have some mighty good cookies here for him.  We will have a glass of Eggnog for him too!  I have been very slow in baking cookies this year, but I worked on them today and made Candy Cane and oatmeal cho. chip cookies and a Snow Flake cake.

The Nanny Goat Crafts Store closed down tonight in that it will be Christmas Eve tomarrow and I have never been open on that day for over 13 years.  It became a tradition to not be open on Christmas Eve while my Mom and Dad were ill. After that I kept it in honnor of them.  I love Christmas and try and have the giving spirit all year thru.

Please have a wonderful, fun filled family Holiday!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment