Sunday, October 28, 2012

Your costume is a what?? Hurricane Sandi !

Here it is Halloween  week and who should arrive, The wicked witch of the ocean: Sandi!

Yep, this is the Hurricane unlike any other that this weather people has ever seen.  But for some strange reason it reminds me of the one called Agnes of the 1972 version. What ever her name it is going to be a wet one for All hollows Eve. Rain, Strong winds and Flooding is not what I would say is a nice way to have celebrate a fun Holiday.  Who wants to be huddled up in the house using candles to see with or the fireplace to cook with. Not me.  But if the weather men are right, we will need flashlights, candles, powder generators and goodness lets not for got the water in bottles.  I would much rather be out walking around with weird makeup on my face and odd clothes on my body getting candy form the houses with lights on in my own neighborhood. That would be more fun!!!  But no fooling around my dear friends and everyone please get your house ready for this one it could be very bad around here. I pray we all will be safe and sound after Sandi leaves us alone.  Please take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment