Tuesday, March 13, 2012

If it hits 80 degrees Does that mean it is Summer??

Walking to the post box I saw a few less clothes on more people.  A few had rain coats over their arms, for it did look like rain.  Then as the day went on I have noticed that the joggers were in shorts and tank tops.  I stepped to the door and opened it wide.Then set the open sign into the edge of the screen. And I walked onto the porch.  Ah what a wonderful day! The best part for me was taking off all that heavy under clothes for winter and putting on some Summer shirts.  Now I feel so much better!  And to think it is March and we are already hitting the 80's for temps.   Get out and enjoy it for the Ides of March are only 2 days away.  Oh and don't for get to wear your green on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment